Re: My SPF Charter Proposal

2004-10-30 02:23:33
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 08:42:58PM -0700, James Couzens wrote:
Now all we need is a list of members proposed for the board, and some
sort of voting mechanism.  For those of you familiar with the North
American political methods, please forget everything you know about it.
What I am proposing is not a bloody popularity contest.  I don't care if
you hate someone being proposed for this working group, you will do your
utmost to make choices that will best benefit the goals, and not choose
someone just because you like them, or overlook someone because you do
not particularly care for them.  If someone's heart is in the right
place, and motives are true to the aforementioned charter, you should
give them due consideration.

So, any volunteers? I'm way too busy already with spf atm..

Let me add that these board members should be neutral enough not to
arouse discontent in the community...

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.