Hello, I've been moderated

2004-11-09 03:09:00
Everyone,

Looks like the administration of this list has decided to moderate what
I can and can not say to this list as I am now under "moderation"

Greg Connor states:

I respect your privacy so I am not going to announce to anyone else that
disciplinary action has been taken.  You can tell people if you like -- I
don't need my privacy protected -- but please keep in mind that
administrative actions are not a proper topic for list discussion and
probably won't be approved.

So I can't even discuss with the rest of the list that my opinions are
not popular with the administration.  Meng started the thread that got
me moderated and I think its ridiculous to be treated as I am by the
list administration.  I wonder if Meng too is moderated?

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,