Re: Digest 1.631 for spf-discuss

2004-11-15 01:59:54
Firstly, sorry for the thread breaking. Answers are agregated

On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 10:23:28PM -0500,
spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com wrote:

John P wrote:
Given the above restrictions, it might be easier to just create a poll on
Evite or some free polling service or something.

It'll a private vote to a private e-mail address, and I'll publish the
results with everyone's submitted votes on a webpage so that everyone can
check that their vote was correctly received -- and that I can add ;-)

But this doesn't allow us to check for spurious votes, votes that have
been put in by fictitious persons. Just my 2 cents, you might want to
take that into consideration to quiet the objections from certain others
on this list.