Re: MX Logic CTO speaks out on spam and authentication

2004-11-16 21:07:15
Chuck Mead wrote:
Michael Weiner wrote:

What CRAP!

I have debunked it!

http://www.moongroup.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=2

Sorry, but you SHOULD have put that out where an account is not required
to view the contents, especially publishing the URL in an open forum
such as this. However, upon registering and signing in i still get an
authorization error.

BTW, i love mambo, looks nice.

Glad you like it *BUT* the reason the article is not public is because the web site appears to be broken... I have set that article to be public and yet it still appears as a private article for registered users only. I am talking to the Mambo dev's to try and get it fixed... sorry for the trouble.

Ah-ha... it looks like maybe it was a cache problem... it's now showing up where I wanted it to be and it appears to be public now... simply go to MoonGroup.com and look at the first article!

--
csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com, head geek
http://moongroup.com