Re: MX Logic CTO speaks out on spam and authentication

2004-11-16 21:13:28
Michael Weiner wrote:
On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 23:01 -0500, Chuck Mead wrote:

Glad you like it *BUT* the reason the article is not public is because the web site appears to be broken... I have set that article to be public and yet it still appears as a private article for registered users only. I am talking to the Mambo dev's to try and get it fixed... sorry for the trouble.

Sorry, i dug around and finally found it via the new links in the nav
bar on the left and was able to read it. Thanks for the response. And i
did like the article, it is amazing sometimes what people say and how
such simplistic ideas can be so misunderstood or intentionally used to
mislead. Anyway, thanks for the URL.

Could you see if it appears normally now... right on the homepage!

--
csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com, head geek
http://moongroup.com