RE: MAAWG Whitepaper released Nov 18

2004-11-18 21:27:34
My XP system does not like the pdf.

I got this:
"Acrobat Reader 5.1 has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I read pdf files often, no problems that I can recall.  Until now.

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Meng
Weng Wong
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 7:43 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] MAAWG Whitepaper released Nov 18

The Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group http://www.maawg.org/
recently appointed me and a number of other people Senior
Technical Advisors.

After I accepted the position, they promptly told me to go
write a whitepaper.  So over the past few weeks I've been
working on a document to help explain sender authentication
stuff to the technical community who haven't been following
MARID closely.

I've been giving out advance copies over the last little
while but now I think it's ready to be shared with the SPF
community at large.

The document will continue to evolve over the next few
weeks, so comments and suggestions are welcome.  When you
write, please indicate what date is on the document, in the
same way bug reports say what version of software you're
running.

  http://spf.pobox.com/whitepaper.pdf

It's best read on paper, so print it.  And please feel free
to hand it out to any sysadmins you know.

cheers

http://www.InboxEvent.com/?s=d --- Inbox Event Nov 17-19 in Atlanta features
SPF and Sender ID.