FW: Dynamic Senders List (aka SPF Whitelist)

2004-11-19 11:12:35
Sorry the self-promotion spam, just thought the list might care. We've added
forms to our website that allows senders to request a whitelist and feedback
loop that is dynamically updated by their SPF record.

I've mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again. This is NOT the way
we plan to implement SPF. We are currently working on putting actually SPF
domain authentication on our front end servers. This new whitelist just
happens to be a nice perk of many domains publishing SPF records. It also
encourages people to publish SPF records, which is one of the main reasons
we are doing it.

SPF info:
http://postmaster.aol.com/spf/

About the Dynamic Senders List:
http://postmaster.aol.com/spf/about.html

let me know if anyone has any questions,

-Brian.

Brian Barrios
bbarrios01(_at_)aol(_dot_)com / 703.265.7456 / IM: bbarrios01
Antispam/Postmaster Group - America Online, Inc.
"The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance. -
R. Coveyou