Re: CALL TO VOTE FOR THE SPF COUNCIL -- 5th AND LAST REMINDER

2004-11-28 22:17:30
In <000b01c4d58c$571b6f50$504d573e(_at_)idimo2> "jpinkerton"
<johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com> writes:

Please visit http://www.spfvote.idimo.com and place your votes for members
of the SPF council.

Voting ends at 09:00 GMT Tuesday 30th November 2004.

I was just checking out the list of voters, and I am both pleased, and
somewhat surprised by some of the things I saw.

First off, I am very pleased that we already have over 130 people
voting.  This is great!  There are a lot of people who don't post very
often which have taken the time to vote and I appreciate that.

What surprised me though is that quite a few regular posters have not
voted, including at least two candidates that I can see!  I don't know
if people are intending not to vote, or if you are leaving things to
the last minute, or if you thought you voted but something went wrong.

For a while now, there has been the following link on the main page
which tells you if you have voted or not.  Please check it out:
http://www.spfvote.idimo.com/voted.html

The voting ends in just over 24 hours, so if you are having problems,
you need to contact the Return Officer <johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com> to get the
problem resolved.

If you haven't voted, please do so by going to:

http://www.spfvote.idimo.com

To learn more about the candidates, I suggest checking out:

http://www.spfvote.idimo.com/candidates_declarations.html
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/
http://www.openspf.org/cgi-bin/openspf_pledge.cgi

The 15 candidates are: