Re: Attacking Domain Keys

2004-11-29 15:23:12

On Nov 29, 2004, at 5:15 PM, Seth Goodman wrote:

From: George Schlossnagle
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 4:00 PM

Since you like to quote from the
sendmail results, perhaps we should look again at their conclusion:

Perhaps you might look at their data and note that the conclusion is not
justified for short messages like spam.  The data speaks for itself.

You're certainly free to reach any conclusion you care to. The people who ran the numbers you are quoting reached the conclusion that it was well with acceptable ranges. Our own numbers here lead us to the same conclusion. The largest inbound receivers in the world have come to that conclusion. If you want to hold out a minority opinion, that's certainly your prerogative.

George