Re: Completion of the VOTE FOR THE SPF COUNCIL.

2004-12-02 10:34:04
jpinkerton wrote:
I've had no notices of any formal objections to the result of the election
of the council, and therefore I say that the result stands, and the council
proceeds as it sees fit.  I am now handing over the responsibility for the
future of SPF to Meng, Wayne, Mark, Chuck and Julian -- good luck to you :-)

Thank you all for your votes, your participation and the various useful
comments and kind compliments.   I'll retreat into anonymity again now ;-)

Not so fast there hero!

Point #1: some of the council members were chatting yesterday and there was concensus among the majority (NB. phrased that way simply because one member was unavoidably missing... not because they dissented) to issue an hearty, official thank you for a job well done!

Point #2: please do not become too anonymous... there are other things we might ask you to do... :-)

--
Chuck Mead <csm(_at_)redhat(_dot_)com>
Instructor II (and resident Postfix bigot), GLS