Re: Re: Agenda item: SenderID Position Statement

2004-12-05 17:48:54

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Glube" <jbglube(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 7:03 PM
Subject: RE: [spf-discuss] Re: Agenda item: SenderID Position Statement

 However, without an outside technically focused review,
 along with significant testing in the wild, we don't have
 any hard data to verify the concerns.

Why? Who's going to understand the issues and histories from outside these groups that we trust to give an honest appraisal? And "hard data" is useless in dealing with the legal concerns of intellectual property encumberment and the legal/social issues of accepting the commercially centralized authorization key management that Microsoft proposes.