Re: #spf IRC channel

2004-12-06 19:52:17
wayne wrote:

However, the signal to noise ratio is much lower on #spf.

Your HTML interface to #spf-council is fun, and it appears
to be limited to the last about 25 KB.  A similar page for
#spf would be nice, and "old noise" automatically vanishes.

there tends to be a fair amount of chitchat and joking

BTW, maybe add the nicks at the top of your #spf-council
page, <grumpy>, Meng's nick, and your bot aren't obvious.

I got the idea, but I've also a link on my pages, and my
visitors (assuming that there are more than GoogleBot ;-)
do not necessarily know who's who.

I'm concerned about lowering the already low S/N ratio on
SPF-discuss.

ACK, in theory I could start an IRC client to watch #spf, but
in practice I lost any interest after my homebrewn identd did
what I wanted.  Digging through huge log-files is a pain, in
the case of MARID I did it twice IIRC.  If it's important it
will show up here, otherwise it's irrelevant.

                             Bye, Frank