Re: spf-statement-on-SenderID

2004-12-11 20:23:09

General comment is that this draft text does not address the issue of
reusing v=spf1 records for SenderID without prior consent of the
publishers of the records. It should be a required part of the statement
or it'll not have support of SPF Community especially as you were
preparing to have this voted on in the future.

Also when you write complete text, because "Sender ID" is registered trademark
(not by Microsoft who is ignoring this issue) in some parts of the world
(UK and probably applies to entire EU), please have this mentioned as
small subnote on the buttom after the text with reference to it (i.e.
html bookmark link) from the first mention in the text.