Re: SPF HELO checking

2004-12-13 16:03:43
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 11:35:14PM +0100, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:

Where I read this?  Well, on this list, somewhere around the beginning
of this year, maybe end 2003.  Where did you read the opposite, and when?

See also
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200410/0159.html

Maybe Meng knows where to find an older reference.

--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If