Re: Sender-ID in Gmail advertising

2004-12-24 15:33:46
As far as devices being used to stop spam, in the next year or so you
can kiss them good bye, increase in spam attacks and virus writers
working spammers. These devices will not be able to process the email,
let alone detect them as spam.

Clustered infrastructure is the way to go.  and probably outsourcing
is the only real solution.  This is for companies with large email
profiles (more then 1 user) :)

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:43:43 -0500, Chuck Mead <csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com>