Re: Sender-ID in Gmail advertising

2004-12-24 15:37:30
william(at)elan.net wrote:

Now, I'd let it be this time since just now you made it clear that you would have voted for it. But for the future I'd like to see that no
vote be considered "automatic" - this is why they call it voting :)

Look... if you've read the transcripts you can easily see how hard it is to keep the group on task and moving. The Council is a microcosm of the SPF community itself and has a lot of the same mannerisms... it takes energy, patience and hard headedness to make it move. As the chair that is my job... second guessing me and playing "monday morning quarterback" is not going to help! :-)

NB. We can's all be pedagogues if we're to accomplish something during our tenure in office! :-)

--
csm(_at_)moongroup(_dot_)com, head geek
http://moongroup.com