Re: SPF For Postfix on Debian

2005-01-02 15:50:56
On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 10:28:17PM +0100, jpinkerton wrote:
I would like top install a stable spf milter for Postfix on Debian, but
there doesn't seem to be any stable packages available on the Debian
website - in spite of the spf.pobox.com downloads page saying it has been
packaged for Debian.  I am certainly not going to put an unstable or testing
package on a production server, so when do we get a production version?

"Unstable" and "Testing" in the context of Debian are not necessarily
referring directly to the quality of individual packages. "Stable" releases
being somewhat infrequent (although we are supposedly getting close to one
now), you should probably use your own skill and judgement to decide whether
or not the individual package you need is stable enough.

Cheers,

Nick