Which standard to implement?

2005-01-03 02:05:56
Hello,

A few months ago I wrote an SPF implementation which complied with SPF
Classic (http://spf.pobox.com/spf-draft-200406.txt, now expired) and
http://spf.pobox.com/draft-ietf-marid-protocol-00.txt, then the
development of this SPF library was suspended, partially due to the
rapidly changing SPF drafts and other reasons.

Now I am going to update this library to the latest version of the
standard, however I did not follow the SPF discussion here recently so
I have no idea which version of the draft should be implemented. Can
anyone shed some light on this? Is there an IETF-approved SPF document
or is it still a draft? If SPF is still in draft status, when can
developers expect SPF to go "official"?

  Peter