Filtering messages that FAIL SPF checks

2005-01-13 17:34:11
Everyone, Just a quick blurb. Since January 4th I started moving messages to a separate folder when they showed a 'Received-SPF: fail' notice within their headers and I have the following statistics regarding this: In total 15 messages failed SPF checks. Of these 15, 4 of them were messages by Andrew Newton posted to a list(s) and were legitimate although they did definately fail SPF checks. In other news I have resigned from the ISP where I was working due to some creative and managerial differences. I have now started at my new job and as such will be more available starting in the near future as due to the nature and scope of my previous job I gave them a months notice and had been working some pretty long days attempting to complete and open project before leaving. Cheers, James
James Couzens,
Programmer
http://libspf.org -- ANSI C Sender Policy Framework library
http://libsrs.org -- ANSI C Sender Rewriting Scheme library