Contact us text on spf.pobox.com

2005-01-15 03:03:09
Hya,

Could someone (Meng) please change the text on
http://spf.pobox.com/contact_us.html. We got a couple of mails from
people thinking we were trying to sell consultancy. I suggest something
along the lines of:

'If you experience problems with or due to SPF, or you need help in
deploying, ask the SPF community. The mailinglists are one way, but if
you don't feel comfortable sending out details in public you can also
reach a dedicated team of volunteers by the contact form below. Please
include as much usefull information as possible (eg. bounced message
including its headers).'

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.