SPF MTA Support - spf.pobox.com content update request

2005-01-28 14:00:24
Got the following via the e-mail link on spf.pobox.com.  Whoever is updating
that site, please take note.  Also, anyone else who's keeping a list ought
to update too:

other: Your listing of MTA vendors that support SPF, for instance at
http://spf.pobox.com/execsumm.html , needs another addition.

Eudora Internet Mail Server (EIMS) has a 3rd party SPF implementation that
is in late beta. We have developered Guillotine as an interface layer
providing complete compatibility with the Postfix SMTPd Policy framework,
all available within an EIMS filter.

SPF will be distributed with the Guillotine filter when we release it
publicly in February, 2005, for all EIMS users to use worldwide.

Cheers!