Re: RE: [spf-help] New member with one question :)

2005-02-17 13:45:59
On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 02:18:13AM +0000, Mark wrote:
I am not an RPM hero; but I am aiming for admins who know as much as to
add m4 to their .mc file. If you can do that, you will be able to
install spf-socketmapd easily. :)

Hmm, so that covers <5% of the sendmail admins.. Now for the other 95%
:)

I will keep you posted.

This is, of course, great. But a quick question (perhaps i missed this
in one of your other posts): what spf checking lib is it using? :)

Koen