RE: RE: [spf-help] New member with one question :)

2005-02-18 02:58:24

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Radu
Hociung
Sent: vrijdag 18 februari 2005 8:55
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] RE: [spf-help] New member with one
question :)

Several weeks ago I started working on an SPF map for
sendmail as well.

Sounds great. :)

- SPF2MAP is a sendmail map, compiled in.
- I've fully integrated all needed FEATURE() m4's

Interesting approach. I, myself, having had so many unpleasant experiences
with Sendmail::Milter, will now continue to go for a socket map daemon
that is no longer dependent on the sendmail source. I will follow your
work with great interest, though.

I will shortly publish the download link for the sendmail RPM and
lisbpf2-1.0.6 RPM.

Please, do. I'd love to have a peek. :)

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org