Mailing List Problem

2005-03-20 09:30:17
I have not received any forwarded messages from this list in ten days, although I do see my posts appearing in the archive. I cannot find anything wrong with my setup when I log in at www.listbox.com On Friday I changed the setup to receive both individual messages and a daily summary. Still nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Who is in charge of the list?

-- Dave

* David MacQuigg, PhD              * email:  dmq'at'gci-net.com   *  *
* IC Design Engineer               * phone:  USA 520-721-4583  *  *  *
* Analog Design Methodologies                                  *  *  *
*                                  * 9320 East Mikelyn Lane     * * *
* VRS Consulting, P.C.             * Tucson, Arizona 85710        *