RE: Mailing List Problem

2005-03-21 12:49:09
The proper place to address list management questions is to
spf-discuss-owner(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com(_dot_)  Since I've got list
owner access because
of my work on spf-help, I went ahead and looked at your subscription record.

Messages to you are currently bouncing with user unknown.  You are
subscribed to both per message and digest delivery.

Scott Kitterman

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of David
MacQuigg
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:30 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com

I have not received any forwarded messages from this list in ten days,
although I do see my posts appearing in the archive.  I cannot find
anything wrong with my setup when I log in at www.listbox.com   On
Friday I
changed the setup to receive both individual messages and a daily
summary.  Still nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Who is in charge of the list?

-- Dave

* David MacQuigg, PhD              * email:  dmq'at'gci-net.com   *  *
* IC Design Engineer               * phone:  USA 520-721-4583  *  *  *
* Analog Design Methodologies                                  *  *  *
*                                  * 9320 East Mikelyn Lane     * * *
* VRS Consulting, P.C.             * Tucson, Arizona 85710        *