Re: For SPF council review: Syntax error = Perm error = Message should be rejected?

2005-05-02 10:50:24
On Mon, 2 May 2005, Daniel Taylor wrote:

I may be overly optimistic in how people will respond
to such things, but if they don't get rejects, how will
they know there is an error in their record?

Is the SPF fairy going to pay them a visit and magically fix it for them?

No, but the DSN fairy has been getting good results for me.  As a bonus,
if the sending doesn't accept DSNs, then I reject the message.