Re: Question on who created current design for spf.pobox.com

2005-05-09 03:17:52

BTW - the list post does not show it, but the original email was addressed
to Meng and CCed to the list. Just FYI.

On Mon, 9 May 2005, william(at)elan.net wrote:

I recently took a look at this Microsoft page:
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/safety/technologies/senderid/default.mspx
(printscreen at http://www.elan.net/~william/printscreen-senderidpage.JPG)

And that picture on the left from "Sender ID Resources" looks a bit familiar,
but perhaps you should make your own comparison to front-page of spf.pobox.com. Hopefully, I'm dreaming and Microsoft did not steal content from pobox or even worse the other way around ...

So as result of above, I now have a serious questions for you, Meng -
1. Who exactly is it that created the currently used design for
   http://spf.pobox.com and how did that come about?
2. Who holds copyright on content there (and does that include
   media & images)?

BTW - anyone remember when that page replaced old spf.pobox.com?