Re: Declude, Sendmail, Santronics (was: Time to start rejecting on neutral?)

2005-05-17 06:06:44

"Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> wrote in message

Is Santronics the only commercial company using SPF directly
at the SMTP product level?

<http://www.declude.com/> appears to be a commercial product,
they sponsor <http://dnsstuff.com/>.  And Sendmail Inc. is
also commercial, isn't it ?

But it is built-in?   You purchase it and its part of the system?

I am only asking because I find it odd that many of the concerns I brought
up are only now being considered as it is a new enlightment.   Makes me
wonder where the operational experiences are.  Its half the reason I stay
quiet.  Untill people actually implement this stuff, they won't see all the
issues surrounding it.

P.S.:  Please don't quote the complete original article, you
didn't do this back in the good old Fido days.  MS MimeOLE :-(

Yeah, your right. <Double slap across the head>  :-)

Geez,  I remember designing intelligent/smart quoting concepts for my Silver
Xpress OffLine Mail Reader, designed mostly for the blind but also useful
for the everyone else.

Everyday, I keep thinking more and more about designing a RFC based mail
reader.  :-)

----
Hector Santos, CTO
Santronics Software, Inc.