Re: Time to start rejecting on neutral?

2005-05-17 17:00:58
On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 05:25:50PM +0200, Julian Mehnle wrote:

ever. He who uses "?" in his SPF record doesn't care _enough_ about
his domain not being abused

He who uses any SPF record cares enough about his domain to setup
a record.  Using "?" does not imply he's lazy, uninterested or
<insert any other negative word here>.

Nowhere did I say that.  It simply implies that he did not try as hard as
possible to lock down his e-mail pathways.  I'll leave it to reputation
providers to judge that fact.

I'm sorry but to me "doesn't care _enough_" has a negative sound.

That, plus I don't agree that "he" didn't try as hard as possible
to lock down the pathways.  He just disagrees with you, probably
as a result of the current hot topic authentication vs authorization.
For all I know this person may have tried harder than all other
persons on this list.

Alex