Re: Block: pobox.com (fwd)

2005-05-18 15:58:56
On Wed, 18 May 2005, william(at)elan.net wrote:

This is hypocrisy.  If they want others to honor pobox.com's SPF records,
they should honor _MY_ SPF records too, and refuse to accept garbage with my
E-mail address forged on it, instead of flinging backscatter at me, non-stop.

HEAR!  HEAR!  Pobox.com is embarrassing as a representative of SPF.  I no
longer refer to their site in DSNs, but we still have no really good
alternative.