Re: Re: Another SPF website

2005-06-04 07:43:23
In <20050604143548(_dot_)32BDE18792(_at_)rune(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

One other web site issue that needs to be addressed is copyright.  The
current site is copyright by Pobox's parent company.  I'd like to see the
current site and future updates released under some version of the creative
commons license (or whatever).

Yes, I agree, the copyright notice is a problem.  I have already sent
email to Meng asking about this.   (I have also asked him if he knows
anything about the load that spf.pobox.com gets so that we can plan
accordingly.)

I think it would be more in keeping with the open approach most of us seem
to favor.  You might get more help too.

I completely agree, and a community approach has always been a part of
Julian's plans for the official SPF website.  The lack of any final
details on who to proceed with Julian's plans is one of the reasons
(third) I didn't initially announce the website.

Ok, we are moving forward, but there are still a bunch of things that
really need to be done, and soon.

-wayne