Re: Re: Another SPF website

2005-06-04 08:30:50
In
<Pine(_dot_)LNX(_dot_)4(_dot_)62(_dot_)0506040814090(_dot_)17965(_at_)sokol(_dot_)elan(_dot_)net>
 "william(at)elan.net" <william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> writes:

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 php(_at_)metro(_dot_)cx wrote:

One more thing to perhaps consider is that the theme of
spf.pobox.com is a generic theme from some webdesign company or
something.. So perhaps basing your design on that is a bad idea
altogether.

Especially as I have unconfirmed suspicions that site & theme appeared due
to an agreement between Meng and Microsoft with both Microsoft SID and
SPF site design done by the same company, I suspect the one suggested
by MS
for this job and thus having close ties with it.

I would have to go back and look through the #spf IRC logs and
spf-discuss messages to be sure, but I don't have the same suspicion.
I think Meng wanted to upgrade the website to look "more
professional", and he just chose a stock design that he liked.

-wayne