Re: Re: Another SPF website

2005-06-04 07:35:00
...... Original Message .......
On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:22:08 -0500 wayne <wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wrote:
In <42A1291B(_dot_)466C(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

wayne wrote:

The why.html page still isn't working, but I think I know
what is wrong.

Oh shit, Meng dumped that issue on you after six months and
at a time when you need every free second for the SPF spec. :-(

Actually, the SPF I-D load is lightening up.  Meng didn't dump stuff
on me, a while back, I actually asked for it.

I don't think we have come to any conclusion about what the
offical SPF domain name should be.

Anything without PRA / SID / SenderID / ads will do.  Assuming
valid HTML without absolute sizes.

Yeah, there is a *lot* of work to be done.  I don't think the current
website is really that wonderful a base to start with HTML/style wise,
but I think we can fix quite a few of the worst problems pretty
quickly.

One other web site issue that needs to be addressed is copyright.  The
current site is copyright by Pobox's parent company.  I'd like to see the
current site and future updates released under some version of the creative
commons license (or whatever).

I think it would be more in keeping with the open approach most of us seem
to favor.  You might get more help too.

Scott K