Re: Re: New SPFv1 spec: draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02pre3

2005-06-06 11:37:50
In <42A48174(_dot_)33EE(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

wayne wrote:

* In section 1.1. "State of this draft", the note about the
  draft not being for the IESG review was removed.  This
  draft *is* for the IESG review.

Fine, and using their crystal ball they will clearly see that
you now want a review as a "proposed standard" with a proper
"last call", or how is that supposed to work ?

My understanding is that I need to request standard track to the
rfc-editor and the IESG and I will do so in the email that will go
with the submission of the I-D.

-wayne