Final SPFv1 spec: draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02

2005-06-06 12:50:21
In <x4slzvmqyk(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wayne
<wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> writes:

I'm releasing an updated draft that encorporates all reviews that I
know of to date.  Unless someone finds something really important that
needs to be changed, this will be the draft that I will submit later
today to the IETF for consideration as a standard track RFC.

I have submitted the -02 draft to the IETF.  According to what I've
read on the rfc-editor web page, I'm not supposed to contact the
editor and IESG about moving forward on this draft until the I-D shows
up in the repository.  I've probably missed the cutoff time for today,
so it will likely show up tomorrow.

The drafts are in the same place as last time:

http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf_classic/draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02.html
http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf_classic/draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02.txt
http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf_classic/draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02.nr
http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf_classic/draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02.xml

A diff and a wdiff between this version and the previous version
(-02pre3) can be found at:

http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf_classic/changes_from_draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02pre3.xml.diff.txt
http://www.schlitt.net/spf/spf_classic/changes_from_draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02pre3.xml.wdiff.txt

Changes from -02pre3:

* Fixed a grammar error

* fixed the bad ABNF for IP4 network addresses that Frank noticed.

-wayne