Your message to support(_at_)ebay(_dot_)com was not received (KMM173675298V65654L0KM)

2005-06-16 16:48:25
Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support.

The address you wrote to (support(_at_)ebay(_dot_)com) is no longer in service.
Please re-send your email to us through the Contact Us page listed
below.

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html

Using this service will help us direct your email to the right
department and quickly respond to your inquiry. Choosing the most
appropriate topic from this page will help us answer your question
faster.

REPORTING SPOOF

If you received this message after attempting to report an email that
appears to have come from eBay but actually directs you to another site,
you must forward the message to us again by using the forward function
of your email program. Make certain that spoof(_at_)ebay(_dot_)com is in the
"to"
field. Do not alter the subject line, add text to your message or
forward the email as an attachment.

We appreciate your assistance in this matter and apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support

Tips to Avoid Spoof:

To help our members better protect themselves from spoof Web sites, we
have developed a new feature for the eBay Toolbar called "Account
Guard." Account Guard includes an indicator of when you are on an eBay
or PayPal Website, buttons to report fake eBay Websites, and a password
notification feature that warns you when you may be entering your eBay
password into an unverified site. To learn more about the eBay Toolbar
with Account Guard, open a new browser and type
www.ebay.com/ebay_toolbar into the address bar. Note that eBay will
never send you an email that includes a download as an attachment or a
link that goes to a page with a download.

eBay also recommends that you ensure that your Web browser, operating
system, and virus protection software are up to date. Check for updates
at the "Windows Update" link on www.microsoft.com and scan your computer
for viruses often.