Inconsistency?

2005-06-17 15:01:00
Hi,

Not sure if it's a mixup on my part or whether there's a real problem
somewhere, so I'm wondering if others have run into this before.
I manage the systems of a site called logmein. One of the servers that is
supposed to be allowed to send mail (automatic responses and lots of other
automatic mail upon user request/action) is 63.209.251.65. the sender of the
messages is usually support@ or something else.

Now, these are published in the dns records. Problem is, it checks out on
spf.pobox.com fine. But not on dnsstuff.com, this latter says there are no
spf dns records available for this domain. Apparently others see it this way
too, because I do get *some* bounces claiming to have failed delivery upon
spf check.

Does anybody know what to do to fix this?

Thanks
- Gabor
PS: and please excuse my ignorance if it was talked about before.