RE: Community Vote: Official Project Domains

2005-06-23 05:41:32
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of Julian
Mehnle
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:35 AM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Community Vote: Official Project Domains

Answering a few questions that have come up:

Scott Kitterman wrote:
After confirmation, is the system supposed to send a e-mail verifying
that the confirmation was accepted?

I appreciate the thought, but...

Not that this vote is so important, but let's say voting starts and someone
thinks they registered, but the system won't let them vote.  If they have a
confirmation e-mail that would at least give clues (and some degree of proof,
although of course it could be faked unless you can find a way to sign them).
Right now all I have is a recollection that the screen said I was registered.
I would feel more comfortable having gotten an e-mail verifying the fact.

Other's will no doubt have a different opinion.  Perhaps it could be an option.

Scott K