Re: Andy Newton says: FTC Dismisses SPF

2005-06-23 20:40:11
wayne wrote:

Actually, reading the FTC webpage a little closer, it appears
things are a little more open ended than Andy implied

Yes, you can just answer their 20 questions.  And that took me
FOUR hours, grr, with a hard fight with their "accessible" form
at the end (shifting my browser window four times to the left
and extending it to four screen widths did the trick to see the
missing fields at the outer right edge).

"all other members of the public who are testing domain-level
authentication standards" is important.  This is a little
ambiguous because it could mean that people who are not
proponents of the 5 systems can also add comments on only
those 5 systems, but I suspect not.

No, you just say what you tested, what results, etc., only two
questions are directly about "PRA", I answered them all.  Bye