Re: Re: Andy Newton says: FTC Dismisses SPF

2005-06-23 21:22:43
----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>

Hector Santos wrote:

an organized collection of issues and comments.

Hm, I just answered the questionnaire as I saw fit.
Of course, if somebody wants to represent the SPF
Council a more formal approach might be okay.

What the FTC needs to know are the technical flaws, how it doesn't fit and
how it can create potentially more problems than it attempts to address.

If they are overwhelmed with emotional diatribe from the same group of
people, it can lower the effectiveness.

Basically said,  make sure everyone is on the same page with their
"message."

Where is the  www.ftc.gov  page link at the web
site?.  I can't find it.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2005/06/fyi0545.htm