Re: Andy Newton says: FTC Dismisses SPF

2005-06-24 11:12:01
On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 02:36 -0700, william(at)elan.net wrote:
I am actively using both techniques which you misleadingly refer to as
'vaporware' and have been doing so for 6 months in the case of CSV; 16
months in the case of BATV.

Which unless I'm mistaken you call SES :)

Not really. Meng Wong called it SES after I first described it, but SES
has since become something more elaborate. What I'm doing is basically
just what is now known as BATV, although with syntactic differences in
the reverse-path -- I actually use an SRS-like reverse-path.

I think I actually called it 'reverse-path rewriting', after Daniel
Roethlisberger's version of SRS.

--
dwmw2