Re: Bad problem with SPF wizard...

2005-06-26 20:21:54
In <20050627022820(_dot_)33D53A3EDE(_at_)portent(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

I just took 5 tickets submitted

Thanks again for taking these tickets.  I've changed the contact us
page to email me a copy of these requests and I now see just how much
work you guys must put into answer all of them.

to the sight complaining the wizard is broken.  If you are going to hack on
it tonight, please have a look.

I saw then, I fixed the wizard yesterday, and I sent email to all of
the folks who complained and let them know that it was working again.
I guess I really should have cc'ed you so that you wouldn't have to
investigate the reports also.  Sorry.

-wayne