Re: Bad problem with SPF wizard...

2005-06-26 20:48:26
In <20050627034200(_dot_)1577254E84(_at_)apex(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

to the sight complaining the wizard is broken.  If you are going to hack
on
it tonight, please have a look.

I saw then, I fixed the wizard yesterday, and I sent email to all of
the folks who complained and let them know that it was working again.
I guess I really should have cc'ed you so that you wouldn't have to
investigate the reports also.  Sorry.

I'd suggest you ask Koen to give you an access to the RT.  If you'd
had that, you'd have been able to use it to reply and we'd have
known you'd done it.

Good idea.

Koen:  Could you please give me access to the SPF RT system?

I can't promise I'll answer very many questions, but when I do, I'll
at least keep you guys from repeating the work.

If anyone else wants to help with answering questions submitted via the web
site, please let me know.

^^^^^  A good project that people can help with!

-wayne