Re: Bad problem with SPF wizard...

2005-06-26 20:42:00
...... Original Message .......
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:21:54 -0500 wayne <wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wrote:
In <20050627022820(_dot_)33D53A3EDE(_at_)portent(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Scott Kitterman
<spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

I just took 5 tickets submitted

Thanks again for taking these tickets.  I've changed the contact us
page to email me a copy of these requests and I now see just how much
work you guys must put into answer all of them.

to the sight complaining the wizard is broken.  If you are going to hack
on
it tonight, please have a look.

I saw then, I fixed the wizard yesterday, and I sent email to all of
the folks who complained and let them know that it was working again.
I guess I really should have cc'ed you so that you wouldn't have to
investigate the reports also.  Sorry.

I'd suggest you ask Koen to give you an access to the RT.  If you'd had that,
you'd have been
able to use it to reply and we'd have known you'd done it.

It'd also give you visibility into all the work that gets done and not just the
initial inputs.

Scott K

If anyone else wants to help with answering questions submitted via the web
site, please let me know.