Re: Report from the MAAWG conference (was: Going to the MAAWG conference)

2005-06-27 09:54:49
From: "Julian Mehnle" <bulk(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net>

Thanks for the synopsis.

.. but it was kind of difficult to get Doug listen to anything
 I said.

Did you expect any less?

experiences, DomainKeys implementation details, etc. pp., and of course by
Doug Otis more or less explicitly ranting about SPF.

hahahahahaha!  Gawd!!!  He is worst than SPAM! <g>

Conclusion

All in all, I think the BoF was quite productive for all who attended
(myself included), and I think that with the help of some of the MAAWG
members and/or Andy Newton, a resolution for the SPF/S-ID problem can
actually be found with MS, if we want to engange in that direction.  Also,
I think the presentation at the panel was a good opportunity to clarify
some of the most common misconceptions about SPF and S-ID.  And finally,
Shevek and I managed to get some code done for the new Mail::SPF.

Cool Beans!   Good job!

http://www.santronics.com