Re: Going to the MAAWG conference

2005-06-18 21:42:56
Julian Mehnle wrote:

 2. http://www.maawg.org/about/
 3. http://www.maawg.org/news/GeneralMeeting_June05/

That's a perfect blank page with my browser.  Looking at the
source, $ 350 + hotel + travel, no, thanks, that would cover
at least four months of my online costs.

4. http://www.maawg.org/news/maawg050301

| THE MESSAGING ANTI ABUSE WORKING GROUP
| (MAAWG) WELCOMES COMCAST TO ITS BOARD OF
| DIRECTORS GROUP

<http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=hoshame#domsum>
1. lacking DNS, 2. RR, 3. Spamcast, 4. Mindspring

Complete member list published on the signon page,
* added by me for interesting entries (some white):
  AmericaOnline              Bell Canada                 BellSouth
  Bigfoot Interactive        Bizanga LTD                 Cablevision
  Charter Communications     Checkfree Corporation       Cincinnati Bell
  Cingular Wireless        * Cisco                     * Cloudmark, Inc.
* Comcast Cable              Cox Communications        * DoubleClick, Inc.
* EarthLink, Inc.            Fortinet Inc.             * France Telecom
  Goodmail Systems, Inc.   * Habeas Inc.                 IIJ
* IronPort Systems         * John R. Levine              Kelkea, Inc.
* MESSAGELABS                MX Logic                    NetVision LLC
  Nextel Communications      Omniti Computer Consulting, Inc.
  Openwave Systems Inc       Pivotal Veracity            Return Path, Inc.
* Sendmail, Inc.             Senior Technical Advisory Committee
  Singlefin                  Skylist, Inc.               Sprint
  Strongmail Systems, Inc.   Swisscom Fixnet AG, Bluewin
* Symantec                   TDC                         TDS
* Verisign Inc.              Verizon Communications      Word To The Wise
* Yahoo! Inc.                Yesmail/@once

Have a nice chat with Carl Hutzler and Julian Haight if they
show up.  And if MESSAGELABS is interested give them a printed
draft-schlitt with Wayne's autograph.  Otherwise I really hope
that "invited" means that you don't have to pay for this visit.

A report about the DKIM state of the art could be interesting:
the MASS list is essentially dead for months now, and the last
I-D I saw was draft-fenton-identified-mail-02.txt (2004-05-13).

                           Bye, Frank