Re: Re: SPF 2/3 maybe it is time to get this going.

2005-06-19 01:20:59

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>
Newsgroups: spf.-.sender.policy.framework.discussion
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:24 PM
Subject: [spf-discuss] Re: SPF 2/3 maybe it is time to get this going.

I miss your name on the open "SPF community pledge" list:
<http://www.OpenSPF.org/cgi-bin/openspf_pledge.cgi>

Oh, so now I am a "Communist?" an "Enemy?" because I prefer not to get into
silly "pledge listings?"

If our commercial implementation of SPF into our mail products for over 1.5+
years now isn't indicative enough our support, then maybe my instincts about
getting involved in such forums like this are correct.

Look,  this discussion is a waste of this.  All one has to see is this
message:

http://moongroup.com/pipermail/spf-council/2005-June/000328.html

You can't complain about SENDER-ID when Meng and Julian are doing the active
promotion of SENDER-ID.

I already stated a while back what my instincts are telling about this
smelly fish.

http://www.santronics.com