Re: Re: SPF 2/3 maybe it is time to get this going.

2005-06-19 04:32:05
In <014c01c574a7$d5d4ca20$6401a8c0(_at_)hdev1> "Hector Santos"
<spf-discuss(_at_)winserver(_dot_)com> writes:

From: "Frank Ellermann" <nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de>

I miss your name on the open "SPF community pledge" list:
<http://www.OpenSPF.org/cgi-bin/openspf_pledge.cgi>

Oh, so now I am a "Communist?" an "Enemy?" because I prefer not to get into
silly "pledge listings?"

I didn't read Frank's not as implying any such thing.

I don't think we all have to agree on everything.  Actually, I think
rational and well explained disagreements very often improve the SPF
project.  There are quite a few people that I really appreciate being
around that have not signed that pledge.  That said, I do think the
number of people who have signed it indicate strong support for it.

Look,  this discussion is a waste of this.  All one has to see is this
message:

http://moongroup.com/pipermail/spf-council/2005-June/000328.html

You can't complain about SENDER-ID when Meng and Julian are doing the active
promotion of SENDER-ID.

I haven't been able to talk with Meng as much recently as I would
like, but having talked a lot with Julian, I don't think he is going
to "actively promote Sender-ID".

-wayne