Re: non-SPF domains with MX SPF domains

2005-07-02 16:08:43

If hostname referred to by MX has SPF, that should be assumed to be SPF record used for HELO. What this could mean is that some other domain (not necessarily the one you're looking at) is using the same mail server for outbound mail and that domain is using SPF but I do not think you can use this mx spf record for anything else just by guessing.