Re: Council Meeting 10 July 2005, 6pm EST

2005-07-07 10:30:17

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Chuck Mead wrote:

 2. Select a project property trustee.
    Wayne has volunteered, but there are also suggestions on the table to
    ask a trusted 3rd-party organization, like the SPI or the Apache
    foundation, to hold our property, including our domain names.

Julian is in charge of the web site. Frankly... I am getting very
impatient with the continuing timidity. Make decisions Julian... execute
your tasks... we need this property guy... pick one... it's your charge.

I do not agree. The decision on who holds project's domain is not something to be taken lightly and made by one person. The issue is
serious and as precident could effects other decisions about project
property, so it would be best if this were to be made by the council
as Wayne and Julian suggested.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks